Sunday, May 17, 2009

Disappointment and more....




Sooo...last Wednesday we get this email from our adoption agency that says..

YOU ARE APPROVED!!!!!!!!!

So Scott and I get all excited thinking our Visa application has been approved and we are going to travel back to bring Zoey home any minute...oh no...oh no..that was not it at all.

Once again we received an email that evoked amazing feelings of joy only to have them dashed (recall the "court decree" email a few months ago).

Nope, this was a mistake...I'm not even sure why it was sent to us.

Actually, Zoey's passport says "Male" instead of "Female" so now that is having to be fixed.

Hopefully after the passport is corrected we will receive our Visa interview appointment soon. I'm getting very, very frustrated with this. I just want to bring my daughter home and it feels like it is taking forever.

Ok..just needed to vent.

No comments: